Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ruffled Bubble Romper



Another outfit on my list to make Masyn.  This is the Ruffled Bubble Romper made from a pattern by Tie Dye Diva.  I decided to use this pattern to make her Fourth of July outfit.  I must say it came out rather cute.  The pattern was super easy to follow and this was very quick to make.  Of course, as Kent would point out, it would have been a lot faster had I not sewn one of the pieces inside out and backward the first time.  Thank you Lord for seam rippers!!  I think I've decided I like using patterns and tutorials from online much better than the more traditional patterns.  I won't stop using the more traditional because I still have some I need to use and there are some things I can only find this way, but I'll probably look more to the internet for patterns.  My obsession, and the site I got this one from, is youcanmakethis.com...obsessed.  Of course my WishList is much longer than my purchase list of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment