Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ketchup, Mustard, and Ranch...

Brayden will eat anything if you put some ranch on it.  I know it sounds terrible.  I do try to feed him healthy food, but sometimes he eats things a lot better if you let him decide how it's prepared at least.  Most of the time I'll ask him what he wants on something and he'll tell me, "Ketchup, mustard, and ranch."  Okay, if it means he'll eat it, sure.  However, the other day he took me by surprise when I asked him how he wanted his ham sandwich.  You have to see to believe.

 You are looking at the beginning of his ham sandwich with ketchup, mustard, ranch, and....jelly...yuck!
 Then he was very specific that he wanted it to go ham, cheese, ham.  If that jelly dripping down the side doesn't just wet your appetite for one of these then, well, I'd have to agree with you, doesn't look appetizing to me at all!
 Taste test....
It's winning!! 

And he ate the whole thing....more power to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment