Saturday, September 3, 2011

Forgiveness

Kent called me on the way home from the football game last night to say, "I'm bringing you home a surprise!"  Translation:  I'm bringing some leftover, sweet, yummy goodness from the game.  Normally this would be awesome.  However, I have been working really hard at eating clean and working out to lose weight (12 pounds last month thank you very much...hold your applause), and I have zero will power when it comes to sweets.  I just don't even really have them in the house.  So Kent says that I've done so well and it won't hurt anything to have just one little treat.  When I'm trying to lose weight this is usually what I tell myself the 6 or 7 times a day that I'm sneaking something!  This logic just doesn't do well for me.  After I talked to him I was so irritated at him for bringing temptation home to me and basically being a bad influence.  Then he walked in the door with these....

...he is forgiven.

I mean this isn't a diet, it's a lifestyle change and I should be able to have little treats...in moderation of course.  I only ate one by the way and it was so worth it!  In case anyone wanted to know that came from The Cupcakery, www.thecupcakery.com, totally recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment